WorkPortfolios LLC ("WorkPortfolios," or "us" or "we", “our”, “site”, “website”) understands your concerns about what information we collect and how we use/share your information.
Information that we collect :
Information provided by you when registering : When you register on our website, you provide name and email address. In addition, after registration when setting up your profile page, you will need to provide First Name, Last Name, Key Skills, City, State and Country in addition to other optional fields such as Public Contact Email, Public Contact Cellphone, Profile Picture, Job Title, and Company Name. You have the flexibility to remove the optional information as per your needs.
Server Log Files : Server logs may include Internet Protocol address, web request, browser type, URLs, click counts, domain names, landing page, page viewed , and other similar information.
How we use the above mentioned collected information :
- - Any information or content that you provide on our site becomes available to the public through our site or through service to our partners (we do have any partner at the moment but we may get one). This includes but not limited to full name, email address, public contact email, public content cellphone, reference text, reference videos, reference images, etc.
- - We will use your email address to contact you for any legal notices required by law instead of using postal mail.
- - Your name and email address, are used when you ask another person for reference.
- - With no obligation, we reserve the right to monitor your content posted on the site.
- - We also reserve the right to remove information upon the request of any third party.
How we share the information :
PII (Personally Identifiable Information):
- - We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information. We may share your PII information with other parties to provide you with services. PII information may be stored outside our office on hosting provider servers.
- - Your PII information may get transferred as part of merger and acquisitions.
- - Your PII information may be shared for legal needs.
Non-PII (Non- Personally Identifiable Information):
- - We may share Non-PII such as usage data, referring pages or exiting pages and web URLs, type of platform, type of browser, number of click, type of device, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain services
How We Protect Information Provided by You
- - We make every effort to protect your information using commercially reasonable software and hardware.
- - We cannot ensure security of information during transmit of information from and to our website.
In the case of security breach
- We will promptly notify the users whose information is compromised as required by law using the email address on file.